- To provide a dedicated preventative approach which helps your teeth and gums stay in peak condition and keeps treatment to a minimum.
- To fully explain all procedures and to provide a written explanation and estimate.
- To make recommendations but leave final decisions firmly with you the patient.
- To give excellent value for money.
- To limit the number of daily patients so that you can be seen on time for your appointment in a relaxed and unhurried atmosphere.
Dr. Kevin Henry, D.D.S, MClinDent, MFDS RCSEd, MOral Surg (Eng)
Dr. Sharna-Kay Singh, D.D.S
Dr. Aliyah Moonsaffie, D.D.S
Dr. Anna-Kay Bishop, BSc, D.D.S, AEGD
Dr. Gabrielle Ward, BSc, D.D.S, AEGD
supported by a team of courteous, skilled and efficient dental assistants and administrative staff.