- To provide a dedicated preventative approach which helps your teeth and gums stay in peak condition and keeps treatment to a minimum.
- To fully explain all procedures and to provide a written explanation and estimate.
- To make recommendations but leave final decisions firmly with you the patient.
- To give excellent value for money.
- To limit the number of daily patients so that you can be seen on time for your appointment in a relaxed and unhurried atmosphere.
Dr. Sharna-Kay Singh, D.D.S
Dr. Aliyah Moonsaffie, D.D.S
Dr. Anna-Kay Bishop, D.D.S
Dr. Gabrielle Ward, D.D.S
supported by a team of courteous, skilled and efficient dental assistants and administrative staff.